Rafał Kufieta Legal Office provides services in the field of broadly understood civil and commercial law. Rich experience in selected areas determines the excellent quality and work efficiency of lawyers that at the same time allows to reduce the costs of services. Customer can be sure that the commission entrusted to us will be processed fairly and efficiently. It needs emphasizing that the office also deals with matters not covered by specialization. We cooperate with experts in areas such as criminal law and family law to guarantee an equally high level of service.
Activities of the Office in real estate includes:
- analysis of the legal status of real estate, due diligence;
- conducting probate proceedings, land and mortgage register (registration of contracts, agreements on the content of the Land Register with the actual legal status), for the abolition of ownership including marital property,of a prescription and other;
- supporting the real estate market, including preparation of intermediation (also exclusive), preliminary and conditional contracts;
- supporting the investment developers process from obtaining administrative decisions to conclude the final contracts for the sale;
- analysis of intermediation contracts and real estate development in terms of competition and consumer protection through the prism of their occurrence in the Prohibited Clauses and the conduct of proceedings before the municipal or county consumer ombudsman and before the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection;
- legal assistance in property management and residential communities;
- advising on giving the the property or premises in the use of third parties (lease, rental, lending, etc.) and enforcement duties of these titles;
- recovery of property seized by a third party (eviction) or the Treasury.
Office clients in real estate are in particular:
- cffices of real estate;
- residential communities;
- the developers.